Make your prediction for the ten questions we've asked.
Login or create a new Coral account to enter the competition.
Get all the answers correct and you're in with a chance of winning the top prize of Â£1,000,000.
THE CORAL MILLION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Coral Million (the âCompetitionâ) is a free to enter Football competition with a first prize of Â£1,000,000 cash (the âJackpot Prizeâ) and a guaranteed Runner-Up Prize of Â£50,000 cash (the âPrizesâ) available to be won.
2. This Competition is available to qualifying customers from 13.00 on 30.07.2018 until 12.30 on 01.09.2018. Customers who have entered will be able to view their entry until the Competition is removed from /thecoralmillion.coral.co.uk (the âSiteâ) at at 23.59 on 26.05.2019.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS COMPETITION
3. The Coral Million is open to Online & Mobile verified Coral account holders aged 18 years whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
THE JACKPOT PRIZE
4. The Jackpot Prize will be awarded upon the outcome of the 10 questions asked, to the participant who answers all 10 questions correctly.
5. The maximum prize you can win from The Coral Million is Â£1,000,000 cash or the currency equivalent at the time of entry.
6. If you win the Â£1,000,000 Jackpot Prize (or a share of), the cash prize will be credited to your bank account.
7. If more than one person answers all 10 questions correctly, the Jackpot Prize will be split as per âDead Heat Rulesâ,(e.g. if two customers were to answer all 10 questions correctly, they would each receive Â£500,000. If four customers were to answer all 10 questions correctly, they would each receive Â£250,000).
8. The Runner-Up Prize will be awarded upon the outcome of the 10 questions asked, to the participant who answers the most questions correctly without getting all 10 correct. Regardless of whether the Jackpot Prize is awarded, the Runner-Up Prize will be awarded
9. If more than one person answers the most questions correctly without getting all 10 correct, the Runner-Up Prize will be split as per âDead Heat Rulesâ.
10. Coral will endeavor to contact the winner(s) within 48 hours of the Competition ending to verify next steps for the Jackpot Prize to be paid out. This will include verification of your age, your ID and confirmation of payment details for payment to be made. Please note this process could take up to 7 days.
11. Coral reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative Jackpot Prizes of the same or higher value.
12. Prizes are non-transferable .
13. Coral will not be held responsible for any incorrect contact details provided in your registration. If winners cannot be contacted within 60 days of the Game ending the winnings will be retained by Coral.
14. The Competition will only be available once per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries, etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account.
15. Coral has the right to refuse or withhold the Jackpot Prize in the event of any duplicate accounts or a breach of these Coral Million Terms & Conditions.
THE CORAL MILLION SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
16. Answers to all of the questions will be settled based on Optaâs statistics. In the event of a dispute relating to an answer, Coralâs decision will be final.
16. In the event that any player or team you select does not take part in the tournament, your selection will stand and you will not be able to select an alternative.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, clarification on selected questions can be found below:
a) Q5) Who will win the golden boot?
In the event the award is shared then both answers will be considered correct.
b) Q7) How many managers will permanently leave their position between August 10th 2018 and December 25th 2018?
Permanent managers in place on the opening day of the season plus any permanent replacements made by any of the 20 clubs during the season will be considered when settling this question. Caretaker managers will not be considered.
c) Q9) Who will win PFA Playersâ Player of the Year?
The PFA Playersâ Player results will be taken from the official vote conducted by the PFA. In the event the award is shared then both answers will be considered correct.
18. The players and teams selected as options in the Competition will be at the discretion of Coral.
19. After you have submitted your answers, you can amend them up until entries close at 12.30 on 01.09.2018
20. In the event that any player or team you select becomes an invalid or void selection, you will be able to amend your selection until 12.30 on 01.09.18. After this time your selection will stand and you will not be able to select an alternative.
21. You can only submit one entry to The Coral Million. Should you enter this Competition more than once your first entry will be considered your final entry, and other entries will not count.
22. Coral shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the ability to enter or participate in the Competition.
23. Coral shall not be liable for damage or loss resulting from entry to the Competition, failure to win, acceptance or use of any Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for any fraud on the part of Coral or death or personal injury resulting from Coralâs own negligence.
24. This Competition is owned and organised by LC International Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar under company number 46808 whose registered office is at 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
25. In order to pay you the Jackpot Prize we may have to provide certain details to third parties to fulfil this.
26. We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Promotion or Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
27. Coral reserves the right to amend or cancel this Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory reason.
28. If you are ineligible to use any of Coral, or its groupâs, websites for any purpose you will be deemed illegible for this Competition and any entries shall be deemed void.
30. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Competition, the decision of Coral will be final.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
32. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.